- No additional 'GAP FEE' is charged for any Gynaecological surgery
- Cosmetic approach is very important to me
- Many procedures are performed as 'day case' or 'overnight stay'
Operations are sometimes the only sure way to diagnose such disorders as endometriosis and ovarian tumours. Thankfully, Laparoscopy has revolutionised this problem, allowing treatment with minimal disruption of one's routine. Endometrial ablation has reduced the need for hysterectomies over the years. Placement of a mesh tape to support the bladder has created a permanent cure to disabling urinary incontinence problems.
We now perform each of the following surgeries:
Lletz Loop Cervical Excision
- For treating CIN abnormal Pap smears of the cervix
Hysteroscopy/D&C and Resection
- For diagnosis and treatment of abnormal bleeding
- Resection to remove uterine cavity fibroids
- Permanent removal of menstrual periods and of 'PMT' symptoms
Laparoscopy - Diagnosis and Treatment
- For pelvic pain – due to endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic adhesions, varicose veins in pelvis
- For ovarian tumours – from benign to precancerous change
- For infertility – investigations and treatment of irregular menstrual cycles
Incontinence Surgery - Obtryx TVT
- To restore bladder control when sneezing, etc.
Vaginal Repair Surgery
- For vaginal lumps and discomfort in the pelvis
- For poor bladder and bowel emptying
- For advanced uterine/pelvic disease
- Performed vaginally or through mini laparotomy incision (key hole surgery)